2.17.2012

21 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Girl is around 12 3/4 and 10 1/2 inches from head to heel... About the size of a carrot.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds- I am currently right on target with the 1 lb/week weight gain.

Maternity Clothes:  I am in a little bit of both.  Maternity pants are definitely more comfortable.  I am in a desperate search for maternity khaki pants.

Gender:  It's a Girl!

Movement:  I feel her more regularly every day and I've read she will begin to settle into her own circadian rhythms so her movements should start being more around the same times of day.  I feel lots of movement on the inside and a few on the outside.  I'm in trouble- she's already got a strong kick (and I think some big feet!).  

Sleep: I am more used to sleeping on my side now.  I'm hoping the leg cramps I had last night don't become a normal routine.

What I miss: Ibuprofen!  And sleeping on my back.

Cravings:  Nothing really.

Symptoms: Just some heartburn but it responds well to medicine.  Allergies are much better after a week struggle.  I have had a few issues with low blood pressure but that seems to be easy to manage.  My belly isn't changing too much so I may do pictures once a month... I'll post pics of baby girl for you instead this week!






0 comments: