2.04.2012

19 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of baby: Little one is around 8 1/2 ounces and 6 inches crown to rump... About the size of a large mango.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 pounds- I am currently right on target with the 1 lb/week weight gain.

Maternity Clothes:  Maternity pants are still a bit big but are definitely more comfortable at this point.  I can still wear some/most of my sweaters and shirts but the maternity ones are more comfortable, too.

Gender:  Don't know- we'll hopefully find out February 15th.

Movement: I feel flutters every day and can feel little one rolling and moving.  Every now and then I'll get a hard kick or poke.  I'm sure they will become more frequent as little one grows.  I still can't feel them on the outside yet either.

Sleep: I am more used to sleeping on my side now and can sometimes make it through the night without needing a potty break.  

What I miss: Ibuprofen!  And sleeping on my back.

Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.  Early on it was Cherry Icees but that has passed.  I love iced water with lemon and orange juice.


Symptoms: Nothing major right now- yay!  I still have the stuffy/runny nose but it seems a little bit better.  I am still having some heartburn but not on a regular basis.  I really cannot complain after hearing what some women go through.  I am very blessed!



1 comments:

anita said...

Sweet "baby bump"!! Love you!