3.16.2012

25 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 Weeks; only 15 weeks left or 105 days!

Size of baby: Little one is around 1 1/2 pounds and 13 1/2 inches head to heel, about the size of a papaya.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 18 pounds.

Maternity Clothes:  I am loving my maternity pants and my tops are a mix of both. It's been so warm I am realizing I am in need of some more capris and probably a couple of pairs of shorts.  I did just put away all of my "normal" winter and spring/summer clothes.

Gender:  It's a girl!  Stay tuned- I hope to announce her name soon!

Movement: Now that her little bones and muscles are more developed, she is quite the kicker!  I'm sure she is punching some, too.  I can feel a lot of her movements on the outside now and I can see my belly move from some of her stronger kicks.  She can be a busy girl!

Sleep: Both of my hips are sore when I sleep on either side for more than a few hours.  I've not been resting as well this last week either, which doesn't seem to be related to the time change.  

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back.  I cannot wait to lay flat again!

Cravings:  I am still loving fresh fruit right now- apples, pears, oranges, bananas, melon, and cucumbers.  Ice cream and frozen yogurt have sounded good too since it's almost like summer outside.

Symptoms: The "rhinitis of pregnancy" (stuffy nose) is a little better.  My heartburn is a little better, too.  I've been able to cut back on the zantac this week.  Yay!  


Bonus pictures!
all the girls together

sweet sisters!

3 comments:

anita said...

Love, love, love the pictures of "all the girls together"~ and especially the "sweet sisters!" hint, hint.... I would love those in my house, hmm....would make a "nice gift" for Mother's Day!! Glad you're feeling better heartburn wise...

Unknown said...

I still swear it was only yesterday you announced you were pregnant and now you're more than half way through!!!! It sounds like your pregnancy is coming along well!

And yes fly to the States tomorrow! xxx

Mandy said...

Well I finally made my way over here...and you look great! Love the bonus picture with the pups. Can't wait to see you, and bump in person :)