1.22.2012

17 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of baby: Little one is around 5 ounces and 5 inches... About the size of an onion.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 pounds

Maternity Clothes:  I can still wear my regular clothes but they are starting to get tight after meals... I am loving my "belly bands."

Gender:  Don't know- we'll hopefully find out February 15th.

Movement: I feel flutters from daily now and every now and then a good hard poke/kick.

Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to pee.  Still trying to get used to sleeping on my side.  

What I miss: Ibuprofen!  And sleeping on my back.

Cravings: Nothing in particular right now.  Early on it was Cherry Icees but that has passed.  I love iced water with lemon now...And I still love Mexican food!

Symptoms: I had some mild to moderate nausea and heartburn with the first trimester but that passed after about week 12.  Knock on wood, I didn't throw up!  Now I have "rhinitis of pregnancy."  Lots of nasal stuffiness.  I am less tired than the first trimester but still as tired as I was before.  I am just starting to look like I'm pregnant- I still mostly look like I ate a big meal!

2 comments:

anita said...

Time will change lots of things! Get plenty of rest when you can and I can't wait to see you!

Love you all, mom/mimi

Unknown said...

I'm still so giddy that your going to be a mummy!