5.12.2010

babies and showers

so, remember when i mentioned we had a great baby shower for becca and hannah grace?  remember sweet hannah grace?  how could you forget this sweet face...


look how chubby she's getting.  hannah grace is up to 3 1/2 lbs- probably more by now.  well, back to the baby shower... remember also how i said my cousin angel was our photographer?  she did an awesome job and i wanted to share some of her photos.  if you live in the middle tennessee area and are looking for a great photographer, check her out.  she's amazing!  www.angelparduephoto.com




it was great for angel to be there taking the pictures so that we had one less thing to worry about as hostesses.

becca's mom, margaret, and sister, rachel






thanks again, angel!  we all ready appreciate you.


3 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE the pictures! they are so beautiful. I'm sure we'll be giving her a call in the future. Thank you guys so much for the beautiful party! I can't wiat to return the favor. :)

Oh- and she's 3lb 15oz now!!! 13 grams and she gets an open crib. I CAN'T WAIT!

Unknown said...

I love love love these picture. They are so special and I LOVE Hannah's name!!!

Angel said...

Thanks Stacie! I had such a good time!