1.14.2010

feeling crafty

i am in a total bird phase right now. i guess i have been for about a year or so now. birds & owls, too. from scrub tops to blog backgrounds (the birds will come back) to necklaces, they are slowly invading my life. i think it is becoming a bigger trend than just for me, but i'll just pretend i started it. ha!


so, imagine my surprise when i went to michael's yesterday looking for a rubber stamp. i had everything i needed to make thank you notes except something that said "thank you." well, i found a cute little bird version of one for $6.99. not a bad price. so i found a few cute scrapbooking papers and some cardstock and was ready to check out. my grand total at the check out was less than $5. what?! i love finding out i caught a major sale when i didn't even know. my stamp was $1. made me want to price check some others i found in the same section. but i didn't. what i did do, however, was make some super cute thank you notes. check them out. who knows... one may be headed to your mailbox right now!



2 comments:

anita said...

Way too cute!!!

Angel said...

I love mine!!